All foreign nationals require a visa to enter India and should be in possession of a valid passport with no less than 6 months validity. There are several types of visa available but participants travelling specifically for the 4th ANH Academy Week will need to apply for a Conference Visa.
- Register for ANH Academy Week on our website - ANH2019 Registration
- When completing your registration please tick the box to indicate that you need a visa to enter India and provide your name as it appears in your passport
- Please complete the visa clearance form: ANH2019 Visa Clearance Form (Please complete your registration first before filling the visa clearance form)
- We will then send you the invitation letter and other supporting documents once we get the necessary clearance from government of India (likely to be 30-40 days before the event)
- You will then be able to apply for a conference visa either online or at the Indian Embassy in your country of residence
You can find more information about visa here.