All foreign nationals require a visa to enter India and should be in possession of a valid passport with no less than 6 months validity. There are several types of visa available but participants travelling specifically for the 4th ANH Academy Week will need to apply for a Conference Visa.
- Register for ANH Academy Week on our website - ANH2019 Registration
- When completing your registration please tick the box to indicate that you need a visa to enter India and provide your name as it appears in your passport
- Please complete the visa clearance form: ANH2019 Visa Clearance Form (Please complete your registration first before filling the visa clearance form)
- We will then send you the invitation letter and other supporting documents once we get the necessary clearance from government of India (likely to be 30-40 days before the event)
- You will then be able to apply for a conference visa either online or at the Indian Embassy in your country of residence
You can find more information about visa here.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have registered after Monday 7th May and do not already hold an Indian visa or Indian passport, please contact us directly as we may not be able to obtain an invitation letter for you from India after this date.