Prof Md. Mizanur Rahman Sarker
Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University
Expertise and interests
academia and research, Gender, Rural development & gender, Rural development & gender
Agricultural Development, Agricultural Economics, Agriculture Statistics
Rural development, Agriculture, Food security, Food, Safety nets and vulnerability, Governance and policy, Water and sanitation, Sustainability
I worked as a Visiting Researcher at the University of Tokyo and as a Foreign Visiting Scholar at Hitotsubashi University. He served as a Team Leader, Principal and Co-principal Investigator at ational and international projects.
1. Sarker, M. M. R., Ghosh, A. K. and IslamM. S. 2015. Scenario of Extreme Poverty and Food Insecurity of Rural Vulnerable Households. Journal of the Bangladesh Society for Agricultural Science and Technology, 10 (3&4), pp. 5-10.
2. Sarker, M. S. H.,Ghosh, A. K. and Sarker, M. M. R. 2016. Regional Variation of Perceptions’ of Vulnerable Women on Agricultural and Environmental Basic Issues. Journal of the Bangladesh Society for Agricultural Science and Technology. 13(1- 4):169-174.
3. Akter M., Sarker, M. M. R.,Mukul, A. Z. A. and Rayhan, S. J. 2017. Impact of agricultural creditand determinants of repayment of farmers in Natore, Bangladesh. Journal of the Bangladesh Society for Agricultural Science and Technology. 14 (1- 4), pp. 29-34
4. Rahman, M. R., Sarker, M. M. R., Quayum, M. A. and Latif, M. A. 2017. Profitability analysis and comparative trade advantage of improved varieties of lentil in Bangladesh. Journal of the Bangladesh Society for Agricultural Science and Technology. 14 (1- 4), pp. 59-65,
5. Sarker, M. M. R., Islam, R. M. 2019. Trend, District, Divisional and Regional levels Spatial Modeling in Bangladesh. Bangladesh Statistical Association. 17th National Statistical Conference, July 26-27, 2019. P.22.
Click the links below for details of this members recent projects
- Member for
- 6 months 3 weeks