- Ngutu Peter M, Olungah C, Bukachi S, Haller T. (2018) Opportunities and challenges in export horticulture as an agro-industrial food system: Case study of North West Mount Kenya. Journal on Food system dynamics, 9(5): DOI: https://doi.org/10.18461/ijfsd.v9i5.957
- Ngutu M, Olungah C, Bukachi S, Haller T (2018). An Institutional Ethnography of a Horticulture Production Investment in Northwest Mount Kenya. JOJ Hortic Arboric. 2018; 2(2): 555583. 10.
- Ngutu M, Bukachi S Olungah C., Kiteme B, Kaeser F, Haller T. (2018) The Actors, Rules and Regulations Linked to Export Horticulture Production and Access to Land and Water as Common Pool Resources in Laikipia County, Northwest Mount Kenya. September2018. Land 7(93):110. DOI:10.3390/land7030110 11.
- Ameso EA, Bukachi SA, Olungah CO, Haller T, (2018). Wandibba S, Nangendo S. Pastoral Resilience among the Maasai Pastoralists of Laikipia County, Kenya. Land. 2018; 7(2):78.
- Edwin Ambani Ameso, Salome Atieno Bukachi, Charles Owuor Olungah, Tobias Haller (2017) Ethnography of the slaughterhouse: A case of Nanyuki slaughterhouse in Laikipia County, Rift Valley, Kenya. Pastoralism: Research, Policy and Practice (2017) 7:32 DOI 10.1186/s13570-017-0107-z
Prof Salome Bukachi
University of Nairobi
Expertise and interests
communication and behaviour and social change, Community Engagement, Gender, Health, Rural development & gender
Livestock, Agriculture, Food safety, Food, Food security, Health systems, Health, One Health, Zoonoses
I am a social/medical anthropologist with an interest on infectious diseases with a focus on the socio-cultural, behavioural and gender issues
in both human and animal health and general development.My main focus areas have been on infectious zoonotic diseases – African trypanosomiasis, Rift Valley fever and brucellosis
Click the links below for details of this members recent projects
- Member for
- 7 months 1 week